John Lee is the president of Alpha Quality Consulting and his online training company Alpha Training and Consulting. John has a Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering and a Master’s degree in Business Administration. John is a Shingo award winning author for his book entitled “Rising Above It All: The art and science of organizational transformation”. John is considered an expert on organizational transformation.
John has passed the ASQ certification exams listed below:
1. Certified Quality Engineer (CQE)
2. Certified Manager of Quality / Operational Excellence (CMQ/OE)
3. Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE)
4. Certified Quality Auditor (CQA)
5. Certified Quality Inspector (CQI)
6. Certified Calibration Technician (CCT)
7. Certified Quality Process Analyst (CQPA)
8. Certified Quality Technician (CQT)
9. Certified HACCP Auditor (CHA)
10. Certified Biomedical Auditor (CBA)
11. Certified Software Quality Auditor (CSQE)
12. Certified Quality Improvement Associate (CQIA)
13. Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB)
14. Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB)
John lectures as an adjunct faculty member for many universities and colleges around the world which include Brigham Young University, Weber State University, University of Utah, Utah Valley University, Davis Applied Technology College, Ogden Weber Applied Technology College, Jabil University and Salt Lake Community College. John is also a guest lecturer at Park and Webster Universities.
John has worked as a consultant for over 150 corporate clients located around the globe. This list can be viewed by going to https://www.alphatc.com/Clients.aspx. John Lee serves as a Six Sigma Master Black Belt for many of his clients.
John is known for his ability to inspire organizations to reach levels of performance once considered impossible. Ultimately John teaches his clients how to make work both fun and effective again.
BSME, MBA, CMQ/OE, CQE, CRE, CQA, CQIA, CQI, CCT, CQPA, CQT, CHA, CBA, CSQE, CSSGB, CSSBB, AQC Six Sigma Master BB
- Short Bio:Shingo Prize Winner, Author, President of Alpha Training & Consulting