Kevin Ciccotti, CPCC, PCC, has been a student of peak performance and human behavior for more than 25 years. He was trained at The Coaches Training Institute, and with the Robbins-Madanes Center for Strategic Intervention, founded by world-renowned human performance experts Anthony Robbins and Psychotherapist Cloé Madanes. He is certified by the International Coach Federation, CTI, and the Robbins-Madanes Center, and in 2012 was named President of the ICF Nevada Professional Coaches Association.
Kevin is an authority in helping project managers and leaders in organizations to build stronger, more sustainable relationships with their teams, helping them to drive engagement, increase productivity, and lead to greater overall success.
He brings proven tools and strategies to help leaders understand people’s needs, and helps them use that knowledge to create deeper, more resonant connections. When combined with the tools of Emotional Intelligence, these strategies form the foundation for creating sustainable success.
- Short Bio:President, Human Factor Formula
- September 1, 2017, 13:30 SLC 2017 – Software Development Days
- September 1, 2017, 11:20 SLC 2017 – Software Development Days
- August 31, 2017, 14:30 SLC 2017 – Software Development Days
- August 31, 2017, 11:20 SLC 2017 – Software Development Days